What sets us apart from the rest is the fact that we love it here at the Flying T and want to share it. It's an especially lovely venue for a bride and groom to begin their lives together. Every bride will cherish her memories here.
The Flying T Ranch, only fifteen minutes from the Highway 183A toll road, offers some of the most competitive rates in the region and may be rented for a single night or the entire weekend. Of course, the Flying T is ideal for the honeymoon night with its seclusion and beautiful setting.
Features and Rates
High Season: March-June, Sept-Nov.
Low Season: Jan, Feb, July, Aug, Dec.
- 4,800 square foot facility with four beautiful bedrooms and 3.5 splendid baths, sleeps up to 12, available from 8:00am Friday till noon Sunday. (Weekend rental only)
- 16 hours of facility usage, 8:00am till midnight, for day only rentals with night before rehearsal
(if no weddings)
- A kitchen with commercial appliances
- 900 square foot great room with a large and romantic fireplace and vaulted ceilings. Seats 80 people at tables or about 150 in chairs theater-style for your ceremony.
- Sunroom with gorgeous views of the Hill Country
- A fabulous bride's room with a canopy bed and private bath. Please feel free to bring in your hairdresser, makeup person, etc.
- A guy's richly appointed "man cave" with leather sofas and a television with satellite and private bath
- 1,800 square feet of large wraparound porches
- 2,000 square foot covered outside wooden deck accommodates up to 180-200 people at tables or use as dance floor. Clear sidewalls available for cold weather and for rain plan.
- White wedding chairs and 60" round tables
- Beautiful ceremony site outdoor between Pecan trees looks out over the hills, or pick your own site
- Creek and waterfalls running around the house and between the ceremony site and the deck
- Ample parking with parking attendant
- Handicap accessible
- Use your choice of vendors
- Alcohol may be served. To ensure the highest quality, service and safety, we ONLY use our preferred TABC certified, insured bartender
- Onsite manager/owner, present during ceremony and reception
- We set up tables, chairs, and take down, carry off all trash, and sweep up
- Antique clawfoot cake table set up in bay window looking out over the deck, tables for groom's cake, guest registry and gifts available
- All outside activities, includes sand volleyball, and horseshoes